Résolu

Post Publié par Maia  on June 13th 2012, 8:44 pm

hello, again, i came here with a problem  Razz, this is also and old problem that i have since the first version i downloaded (1.3 i think), now the description, i create a new game with any mod race and, i built some subsystems, including hyperspace module, everything ok, i build, for example Prometheus, i set the hyperspace distance and the ship seem just 'teleporting', the animation doesn't show at all, but if i play with the vagyr, the green hyperspace windows works because i capture atlantis with 5 infiltrator frigates and it works (an giant green window opened lol), how i can fix this?

Last edited by Thitest on June 29th 2013, 7:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed when i update to 1.1)

Maia
Developer
Developer

Résolu

Post Publié par the team  on June 14th 2012, 12:11 am

Strange. Because for me it's work. You're the first who put this...
Maybe it's just a bug and in the beta 1.4 it will solved, i wish you Wink

the team
NEWS
NEWS

http://www.phoenix-interactive.net

Résolu

Post Publié par Maia  on June 15th 2012, 7:54 pm

thitest wrote:Strange. Because for me it's work. You're the first who put this...
Maybe it's just a bug and in the beta 1.4 it will solved, i wish you Wink
oh great Very Happy, and by the way, when i order to the ancient mothership to attack a target the drones are very laggy (i got 50+ fps normal and when firing got 8 fps), it also happens when i order attack to more than 4 battlecruisers at once, the video becomes very very slow, or simply the game crashes. i'll try changing the heap size for the mod, but i can be sure if the game will get worse than now Very Happy

Maia
Developer
Developer

Résolu

Post Publié par the team  on June 15th 2012, 8:56 pm

Ah Yes ! It was solved too Very Happy

the team
NEWS
NEWS

http://www.phoenix-interactive.net

Résolu

Post Publié par Sponsored content