[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Post Publié par Maia  on May 23rd 2012, 4:08 am

1st topic yay! i just registered to post this Razz
here's my idea for the map (mini mod) a big map with a nebula some asteroids over there for resourcing and in the middle a star where the alteran carrier and destiny can dock a repair their shields, i think it sounds impossible but it would be awesome if you can make that (maybe making the star a giant shipyard with an invisible hangar (lol?)where the ships can dock and repair, and using using the launch menu option you can give the order to stay docked (in star's orbit) or repair and launch) <- i know that anyone can understand that part XD
now the ships
for alteran: the spacegate (similar to HW2 vagyr hyperspace gate platform), the destiny era battlecruiser (something like a primitive aurora battleship with a frontal beam cannon and some turrets on the sides), the defense outpost that destroy the hives in sg:atlantis , AND THE FTL DRIVE, just that, for tau'ri an emp platform that can disable the enemy ships within a small range, space mines (watch the siege episodes) , for goa'uld new textures for the anubis farao capital ship, same for the wraith zpm hive, that's all i hope all that can be made (i really need to learn hw2 mapping and modding lol! )
i can't post vids so you can search battle of asuras hd in youtube D:

Maia
Developer
Developer

Post Publié par the team  on May 23rd 2012, 2:44 pm

Lol, i understand everything Wink Don't worry. Yeah, this is a good idea but the problem is the dock part. I'm going to discuss your idea with my team.

the team
NEWS
NEWS

http://www.phoenix-interactive.net

Post Publié par -Rakieta-PL  on August 15th 2012, 8:03 pm

Spacegate for Ancients is very good idea. Function- Fighters can use it similar Vaygr's fighters in HW2. How big must be spacegate? hm... one finghter/jumper must can fly into gate Wink

next ideas... interesting!

PS: I'm back on forum! Wink

-Rakieta-PL

Post Publié par Maia  on August 17th 2012, 6:20 pm

the spacegate size should be like the ancient beam defense platform but without the that contains the shielding and the hyperdrive
ps: we're back almost at the same time Smile

Maia
Developer
Developer

Post Publié par Sponsored content 

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum